• Design Size: Center Area with Stone 1" Wide x 1 3/8" High, Overall 1/38" Wide at Center and Narrows to 5/16" Wide
• Measurements for Wrist: Refer to Bracelet Measurement Guide - Interior Side Width 2 3/8", Interior Height 1 3/4", Gap Width 1 ", Interior Circumference Including Gap 6 1/2"
• Materials: Turquoise, Sterling with Antique Satin Finish for a Vintage Look
• Markings: KW, Sterling
• Flexibility: Can Be Opened or Tightened Slightly To Adjust (please measure wrist carefully, repeated opening and squeezing bracelet will lead to metal fatigue and will eventually break)
• Artist: Unknown, Probaly Navajo
Artist: Ella Linkin
Born 1954 in Gallup, NM, to the Salt Water Clan & Water Edge Clan. Ella now works in & lives in Spencer Valley, NM. She began silversmithing at the age of 15 & was trained by another Navajo great, her father "Lee Wylie". Ella's work is detailed with strong lines that give her work a distinct style.