Wear the rainbow! Repurposed Kantha textile beads are grouped in clusters of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple. This incredibly versatile piece is elasticized to wear as a necklace or a bracelet, and the tassel is removable.
Exact colors and patterns will vary. Sustainably handmade by women artisans in India who are working to improve their lives through fair trade.
• Size: Approx 19" Long, 3" Detachable Tassel
• Materials: repurposed wood, repurposed kantha cotton fabric, cotton tassel, metal accents
• Origin: Handmade by women artisans in India
• Variations: Made from repurposed Kantha textiles; exact tones will vary slightly
• Packaging: Story Card & Gift Box