• Material: Natural Color Huayruro (why-euro) Seeds and Waxed Cotton
• Main Colors: Red and Black, Natural Seed Color
• Size: pull strands to adjust, fits wrists from 6" diameter to 10" diameter, beads across bracelet approx 1/4 - 3/8"
• Origin: Peru
• Bracelet: You will receive this pattern bracelet, will vary slightly due to nature of seeds
• Packaged: Story Card and Jewelry Gift Box Included
The huayruro seeds are grow in the Amazon Rainforest. They are naturally red and black. Seeds that are red with a black spot are called huayruro macho and are considered "male". The red variety, huayruro hombre, are considered "female". They are used as good luck charms, and are considered to ward off negativity while attracting good fortune for those who wear them. Like holly berries, they are not edible and should be kept out of the reach of small children.