A stretchy strand of vibrant Kantha textile beads interspersed with delicate gold, circular discs. Perfect for layering or wearing alone.
Each Kantha bead has a base made of wood, carved out of scraps gathered from a local furniture factory. Artisans then hand cover each wooden bead with a colorful piece of Kantha fabric, attaching them securely with a safe adhesive.
• Size: Measures ¼”, stretches to fit most wrists.
• Materials: repurposed wood, repurposed kantha cotton fabric, metal accents
• Origin: Handmade by women artisans in India
• Variation: colors and patterns are all one-of-a-kind and will vary
• Packaging: Story Card and Gift Box