A small cluster of colorful Kantha beads forms this delicate pendant necklace. Great worn alone or layered with any of our longer Kantha necklaces.
Exact colors and patterns will vary. Sustainably handmade by women artisans in India who are working to improve their lives through fair trade.
• Size: Approx 19" Long, 2" Extender, beads drop approx. 24"
• Materials: repurposed wood, repurposed kantha cotton fabric, cotton tassel, metal accents
• Origin: Handmade by women artisans in India
• Variations: Made from repurposed Kantha textiles; exact tones will vary slightly
• Packaging: Story Card & Gift Box