This vintage long nosed animal (canine?) mask is hand carved and painted. Skilled artisans in the region of Nahuala Guatemala, craft traditional wooden masks in the ways of their ancestors. These masks have a rich historical legacy. Masks are used in traditional dances and for decoration.
• Size: approx 6.25" wide x 12.5" high x 4.5" deep
• Material: Wood
• Colors: Dark Blue, Red, Yellow, Turquoise, Ivory, Black
• Origin: Chichicastenago, Guatemala
• Variation: You will receive this exact one
• Condition: handmade with some age and wood and paint wear, typical of this type of mask
• Packaged: Tissue Wrapped and Story Card