This jaguar mask is hand carved and painted. Skilled artisans in the region of Nahuala Guatemala, craft traditional wooden masks in the ways of their ancestors. These masks have a rich historical legacy. Masks are used in traditional dances and for decoration.
• Size: approx 7" wide x 8.5" high x 4.5" deep
• Material: Wood
• Colors: Tan, Pale Yellow, Red, Brown, Black
• Origin: Chichicastenago, Guatemala
• Variation: You will receive this exact one
• Condition: handmade with some age and wear, typical of this type of mask
• Packaged: Tissue Wrapped and Story Card