San Pasqual is the patron saint of cooks and kitchens. These are handcarved & painted with intricate details and rich, beautiful colors. He is holding a cup and wooden spoon. Each piece varies slightly reflecting the hand of the artisan and making each one unique.
• Size: approx 2.75" wide x 15" high x 1.75" deep
• Material: Wood
• Colors: Green, Orange, Salmon, Purple, Ivory, Black, Red, Pink
• Origin: Chichicastenago, Guatemala
• Variation: Each piece varies slightly reflecting the handmade nature
• Condition: handmade with some age and wood and paint wear, typical of this type of mask
• Packaged: Tissue Wrapped and Story Card