• Size: eye approx 1.25" diameter, total height with twine and beads 5.5" long
• Material: Handmade Blue Glass, Twine, Wood and Resin Beads
• Colors: Cobalt Blue, White, Multi-Color
• Variation: Wood Beads will vary in Color (see examples). Each Will Vary Due to the Handmade Nature
• Origin: Turkey
• Packaged: Story Card and Gift Box Included
Evil Eye Beads
Turkey, Greece, Italy, North Africa and Around the Mediterranean: The evil eye bead and objects with an evil eye bead are believed to ward off and/or offer protection from the evil eye. The evil eye is a look that is believed by many cultures to be able to cause injury or bad luck on the person at whom it is directed. The motivation for the evil eye reasons could be envy or dislike. This thousands of years old amulet continues to fight against the evil eye all over the world. Belief in the evil eye is strongest in the Mediterranean region.