• Material: 100% Alpaca Wool and Natural Dyes
• Main Colors: Pink, Purple, Teal, Green, White Beads
• Size: Approx 30-32" long x 1/2"- 1/8" from widest to narrow
• Origin: Andes, Peru
• Bracelet: You will receive this exact bracelet wrapped around a story card and in a jewelry box, box size and color will vary. Photos of the blue bracelet shown wrapped around the card is for sample ONLY.
• Packaged: Story Card and Jewelry Gift Box Included
Handwoven Alpaca Wrap Bracelet
These wrap-around bracelets, senkapas – were handwoven in Peru using all alpaca, wool and natural dyes. The bracelet has white beading along its length. Wrap the bracelet a few times around the wrist and tie at the end to fasten.