Bhujodi Dupattas are handwoven with great care and love in the most natural forms of organic cotton called Kala Cotton with the signature weaves of the Bhuj weaving community. Use as scarf or open it up and use a a shawl.
• Size: flat appox. 24" wide x 84" long, includes tassels
• Materials: 100% Cotton, Mini Mirrors
• Artist: Vankar Deji Bhimji
• Colors: Ivory with Taupe Gray, Sage Green, Black
• Origin: Bhujodi, Gujarat
• Care: Hand Wash Separately in Cold Water, Hang to Dry in Shade, Do not Bleach
• Packaging: Story Card, Kraft Box